Cisco Bug: CSCur15991 - PCA 10.5.1 - Unable to see any devices to assign to a assurance domain
Sep 12, 2019
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Users with either the Super Administrator role, Network Administrator role or System Administrator role aren't able to assign or even see the devices when editing an Assurance Domain under the web page Administration -> Assurance Domain Management. Conditions: Users with the Super Administrator role are logged into PCA and can't associate devices.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases