Cisco Bug: CSCur14957 - N3K: Optimize IGMP JOIN/LEAVE delays on SVI
Sep 11, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: High IGMP JOIN/LEAVE delays of the order of 100s of msec to seconds. Conditions: With IGMP join/leave on SVI and high number of JOIN/LEAVE requests, the time taken for JOIN/LEAVE to take effect and multicast traffic to flow or stop flowing is of the order of 100s of milli seconds to sometimes a few seconds.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases