Cisco Bug: CSCur12649 - Enhancement request to allow HTTP redirect on Oakmont
Dec 02, 2014
- Cisco Small Business 300 Series Wireless Access Points
- Cisco WAP551 Wireless-N Single Radio Selectable Band Access Point
- Cisco WAP321 Wireless-N Selectable-Band Access Point with Single Point Setup
- Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point with Single Point Setup
- Cisco WAP561 Wireless-N Dual Radio Selectable Band Access Point
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Feature enhancement request to have the ability to redirect users. Not able to redirect users to URL specified by the customer. Conditions: WAP121/321 running 18.104.22.168.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases