Cisco Bug: CSCur12462 - Only Administrator role can create a functional Terminal Target
Jan 23, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Only Admin role can create a functioning Terminal Target Conditions: When the administrator attempts to limit roles of who can create Terminal Targets (for sake of auditing purposes), there seems to be an issue where only the Administrator role itself can successfully create a Terminal Target to finish. User set Definition Role to allow for Terminal Target creation and while it goes through, it fails when trying to use it (however, Definition Role *can* define a Windows Server Target and have it successfully function.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases