Cisco Bug: CSCur12226 - Some buttons are not showing correctly in the finesse client.
May 13, 2015
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Some buttons are not showing correctly in the finesse client. Intermittently the END button or the HOLD button disappear once the agent is on the call. Conditions: Finesse call control gadget being blank with only a phone icon showing and there is absence of call control gadget logs in the client logs.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases