Cisco Bug: CSCur11045 - VCS Call Duration for Active Calls is Off for Some Time Zones
Feb 21, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When the timezone on the VCS is set to some UTC -(hour) offsets, the VCS inaccurately reports the active call duration. The call duration is off by "hours" based on the offset of the timezone. The behavior is not the same for all time zone settings. etc/GMT -4 affects the duration. Americal/New York does not affect the duration, however the offset should be the same. Conditions: I've been able to consistently duplicate the behavior by changing the timezone to a UTC -(hours) timezone. From what I've witnessed UTC +(hour) settings reflect the call duration correctly.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases