Cisco Bug: CSCur11033 - UCCX 10.0 & 10.5 Preconfig tool install wrong CAD version
Oct 17, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When installing Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD) for Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) 10.0(1) and 10.5(1) using the Preconfiguration Tool process as per Cisco CAD Installation Guide, it installs version 18.104.22.168 instead of the correct version for UCCX 10.0 and 10.5. See document below on section "CAD 9.0 Desktop Client Installation" http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_5/install/guide/cadx105-installation-guide.pdf Conditions: Installing CAD for UCCX from the 10.0 and 10.5 installation media through the Preconfiguration Tool.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases