Cisco Bug: CSCur10752 - Delete temp-presence nodes from IM&P database during upgrade
Jan 23, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Temp presence nodes that have been incorrectly persisted to the IM&P database are never deleted resulting in ongoing problems with the feature. Conditions: Temp presence nodes have been persisted to the IM&P database.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases