Cisco Bug: CSCur10150 - 352:Date and time validation missing in PVR live request
May 25, 2016
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Scheduling the recording for future date while provide wrong time format. Conditions: When scheduling the recording with wrong time format (600:200:200), it is taking future time and scheduling the recording for that.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases