Cisco Bug: CSCur09922 - Conductor device 360 does not show MCU pool and media load
Dec 15, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Conductor device 360 does not show MCU pool and media load Conditions: This happens when opening the device 360 view for conductor and then selecting the MCU tab. The display for the MCUs that are configured in conductor does not contain any value in the pool and media load columns.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases