Cisco Bug: CSCur09277 - Primary RP (RP0) stuck in a boot loop after USB Boot
Sep 17, 2019
- Cisco Network Convergence System 6000 Series Routers
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The RP is stuck in boot loop after reload. Conditions: Craft panel (The LCD display on the front of the chassis) sends some character to the RP while RP is coming up and ctraces for craft DLL are not initialized by that time Original Condition: The primary RP (RP0) was USB Booted to the 5.2.1 Code.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases