Cisco Bug: CSCur07906 - TES / cannot remove dependency link from business view
Mar 13, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cannot remove dependency link for BV - CM option unavailable Cannot remove dependency link for BV - java client link still there after saving when you remove it. Removing dependency altogether from CM and adding it back in java client corrupts BV. Conditions: TES 6.2.1 java client or CM client using business view with job dependency link in view.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases