Cisco Bug: CSCur06973 - Arbitrary Output of CLI "show ip nat tranlslations"
Nov 30, 2014
- Cisco ASR 901 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FS-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-AH Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Inconsistent display of CLI "show ip nat translations" for empty NAT translations. Conditions: Output of CLI "show ip nat translations" when there are no NAT tranlsations.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases