Cisco Bug: CSCur06513 - CAD client garbles Cyrillic wrapup codes
Dec 31, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 10.5(1) 9.0(2)SU1
Symptom: Wrapup codes are displayed and saved correctly in CDA. They are then displayed correctly in CAD when agent chooses one of them, however later they appear garbled in reporting (CUIC). It was found from the logs, that CAD agent garbles them before sending to UCCX: 2014-09-22 18:26:40:793 CALL [0x1030] AcmiClient.cpp acmi_client::AcmiClient::sendWrapup: Begin. Invoke ID <1031> Call ID <17433730> Extension <2699> Wrapup <Oanoiaue caiiie>. Conditions: Wrapup codes are created in Russian (Cyrillic).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases