Cisco Bug: CSCur06493 - UMS credential of exchange is getting printed in log file as plain text
May 07, 2019
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A vulnerability in the Unified Messaging Service (UMS) of Cisco Unity Connection, could allow an authenticated, remote attacker to access sensitive information. The vulnerability is due to the inclusion of sensitive information in the logs. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by viewing the sensitive information stored in the vulnerable logs. Conditions: Device configured with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases