Cisco Bug: CSCur05888 - UCCX 10 Finesse agent status didn't change to LOGOUT when browser closed
Feb 12, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: UCCX 10.0(1)SU1 When web browser closed or agent shut down the computer Finesse agent status doesn't change to Logged Out. It change to Not Ready. And the Agent state remains as it is and never changes. Conditions: This happens IF AND ONLY IF the Agent ID isnt in small letters. If any letter in the Agent ID is in CAPS LOCK, problem happens. If the Agent ID in small letters, there is no problem at all.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases