Cisco Bug: CSCur05610 - Cisco Nexus 4000 Series / evaluation for CVE-2014-6271 and CVE-2014-7169
Dec 15, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco Nexus 4000 Series includes a version of bash that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-6271 CVE-2014-7169 This bug has been opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Exposure is not configuration dependant.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases