Cisco Bug: CSCur05567 - Config sync/switch-profile may get stuck with 'Peer not reachable'
Aug 20, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On a nexus 5000 vPC pair, switch-profile may get stuck in an out of sync state. One or both of the nexus devices will show 'Status: Peer not reachable' when checking 'show switch-profile status'. ICMP between the addresses works and 'show cfs peers' shows the peers as recognized. Pinging the CFS multicast address also works. Conditions: The issue occurs when changing the IP addresses of the mgmt0 interface which is used as vPC peer-keepalive and sync-peers destination.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases