Cisco Bug: CSCur04684 - RX CRC errors on Nexus L3 (routed) interface
Sep 10, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CRC errors are observed on TX of L3 interface on N5K and RX of upstream device Same number of CRC errors and Giants is observed on RX of Upstream device L3 interface. Same number of CRC errors and Jumbo frames is observed on TX of N5K L3 interface. Conditions: Possibly Nexus 5k with routed interface (no switchport) configured and Jumbo mtu qos config applied.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases