Cisco Bug: CSCur04148 - CDSM - Streamgroup status red, but all individual statuses are green
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Streamgroup overall status box is displayed in red, while all the individual status boxes on the lower levels of the group are displayed in green. Conditions: A monitored service on the controller is not being executed and as statsd is running but the controller is never server seeded into the controller itself the controller is inserted into the SERVERSTAT_MAP, but not into the SERVERMAP15 table. This leads to an incorrect reporting of the Streamgroup overall status.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases