Cisco Bug: CSCur03281 - SG500: GUI displaying 0 for all fields in lease time.
Oct 31, 2014
- Cisco Small Business 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches
- Cisco SG500X-48 48-Port Gigabit with 4-Port 10-Gigabit Stackable Managed Switch
- Cisco SG300-10 10-Port Gigabit Managed Switch
- Cisco SF302-08MP 8-Port 10/100 Max PoE Managed Switch with Gigabit Uplinks
- Cisco SF500-48MP 48-port 10/100 Max PoE+ Stackable Managed Switch
- Cisco SG300-52 52-Port Gigabit Managed Switch
- Cisco SG500-52P 52-port Gigabit POE Stackable Managed Switch
- Cisco SF302-08 8-Port 10/100 Managed Switch with Gigabit Uplinks
- Cisco SF300-48 48-Port 10/100 Managed Switch with Gigabit Uplinks
- Cisco SG300-52P 52-port Gigabit PoE Managed Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: DHCP lease time is all 0's when on the DHCP pool configuration page. The summary and CLI show the correct, configured lease time. Conditions: Cu reports this after an upgrade to 22.214.171.124 from 126.96.36.199.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases