Cisco Bug: CSCur03280 - snmpwalk fails for ospfNbrTable if virtual-link is configured.
Aug 04, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 6-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 10-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: snmpwalk fails for ospfNbrTable fails to return the non-virtual neighbor if a virtual-link is also configured with the same router-id as the non-virtual neighbor. Conditions: Topology: INTF1 R1 ------------------------------------------ R2 [DUT] VL1 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Configure a virtual-link VL1 between R1 and R2. - Perform Snmpwalk for ospfNbrTable on DUT (R1).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases