Cisco Bug: CSCur03264 - Cannot create TESCache and Admiral with a different database name during install
Oct 12, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Windows
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Transporter Base Product
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cannot create TESCache with a different database name during install Conditions: When you have an existing TES Cache database on the same database server, and wish to install a second cache database instance on the server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases