Cisco Bug: CSCur02709 - Cisco TP VCS include password hashes in the diagnostic snapshot
Jul 01, 2015
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: The diagnostic snapshot include information about hashes of the system users passwords. This bug is open to increase the hardening and to avoid providing such information Conditions: The diagnostic snapshot can only be generated by a device admin.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases