Cisco Bug: CSCur02306 - Existing pkg deleted after updating pkg with Verb=DELETE in title asset
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In 352 build 28 image, while updating a package with Verb=Delete in title asset , aim is deleting the entire package from the system. Conditions: This behavior change is observed only in 352.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases