Cisco Bug: CSCur02177 - Bash Vulnerability - (CVE-2014-6271)
Feb 20, 2018
- Cisco Network Convergence System 6000 Series Routers
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The following Cisco products NCS6k include a version of Bash that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-6271 CVE-2014-6277 CVE-2014-6278 CVE-2014-7169 CVE-2014-7186 CVE-2014-7187 This bug has been opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Exposure is not configuration dependent. Authentication is required to exploit this vulnerability.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases