Cisco Bug: CSCur01261 - 79XX phones won't register if using PCP endpoint service template
Sep 12, 2019
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning 11.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance 11.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 79XX phone not registering after being deployed through PCP 10.5 using an endpoint service template. Conditions: 79XX phones being deployed for the first time on CUCM 10.5 using PCP and not registering.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases