Cisco Bug: CSCur01027 - CPAK Breakout interfaces doesn't come up with SR-10 optics
Sep 17, 2019
- Cisco Network Convergence System 6000 Series Routers
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On NCS6k, when CPAK SR10/LR10 is running in 10G breakout mode, the 10G interface can remain down, even though it is unshut. Conditions: When the CPAK SR10/LR10 running in 10G breakout mode, and when the interface is unshut, it is not seeing a valid Rx signal from the optics, then the interface will remain down, even after when the remote end begins sending valid signals.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases