Cisco Bug: CSCur00591 - unregistered phone is not listed under UCM troubleshoot
Sep 12, 2019
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unregistered phones are showing properly within end devices, and endpoint diagnostics, but is not showing properly under UCM troubleshoot Conditions: not receiving complete listing of CCMs. In the list received, if the CCMs do not have the unregistered phone(s) then the issue can be seen within the GUI.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases