Cisco Bug: CSCur00133 - MAG crash observed while doing " no pmipv6 domain"
Jan 30, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 898 Secure G.SHDSL EFM/ATM with Multi-Mode 4G LTE ISR Router
- Cisco VG204XM Analog Voice Gateway
- Cisco C892FSP Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 888W Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 812 CiFi Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 1905 Serial Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 886VA-CUBE Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 2951 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco C897VA Integrated Services Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Mag with multipath configuration will crash when roaming interface down events as well as tunnel interface fluctuates Conditions: Issue is seen on ISR running 15.5(2)T and 15.5(1)T.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases