Cisco Bug: CSCuq99141 - Unable to apply SU1 patch for UCCX 10.5(1) during fresh install locally
Feb 25, 2019
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Error applying SU1 patch on UCCX 10.5(1) during fresh install. Error is as follows: Unable to get patch(s) from directory : /common/download/install-patches.txt u1mode meter=on Conditions: During a fresh install of 10.5(1) a prompt to load a patch will appear. After selecting yes, a prompt ask how the patch will be loaded to the server. If LOCAL is selected an error will occur. After receiving the error you will be prompted to select another method of applying the patch and if SFTP or FTP are selected the patch will load successfully.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases