Cisco Bug: CSCuq98972 - Download of logs through RTMT fails with permission issues.
Aug 23, 2017
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When Downloading logs from rtmt , connection based logs fail to download due to permission error. Also when RTMT user gets trace logs with Remote Browse, 'Operation failed as following file is not allowed to download' error is seen and the Applications Logs and messages does not get displayed. Conditions: while downloading logs via RTMT on version which have the fix for CSCup57676
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases