Cisco Bug: CSCuq98969 - CuCsMgr Core Dump when Call is placed while Port Group is Reset
May 30, 2019
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 9.1
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CuCsMgr throws a CoreDump and restarts automatically. The ongoing calls during that time will terminate. Conditions: SIP Configuration and Port Reset happens when calls are progressing.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases