Cisco Bug: CSCuq98638 - Access-list on VTY fails and SSH sessions established to the switch.
Sep 11, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 6-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 10-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Tested with applying ACL configs, was not able to establish restricted ssh sessions. TAC team tried the same, not able to reproduce the issue. Suggested TAC an update in the CEDTS also to take following logs in case if the same issue is seen any time: Symptom: SSH sessions established to the switch from a host which should be restricted by the access-list on VTY Conditions: No trigger identified - recovered with out any manual intervention.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases