Cisco Bug: CSCuq97525 - In 10.0, individual sync for a user remove voicemail
Sep 11, 2019
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Syncing individual user erases voicemail for all the other users in the domain Symptom: After doing individual subscriber sync, voicemail for all the other users in the domain will be missing. Conditions: Individual subscriber sync removes voicemail for all the other users in the domain. Applicable to PCP 10.X and PCP 10.5.X versions.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases