Cisco Bug: CSCuq97015 - UCCX: Backup Failure After Applying Refresh Upgrade COP version 1.3
Oct 14, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Performing a manual or scheduled backup of Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) fails when backing up the CCXCOMPONENT with the error: ERROR: Unable to read file, Backup Completed... The CCXCOMPONENT Disaster Recovery Framework (DRF) log shows: 2014-09-22 14:41:34 :INFO: Executing [/usr/local/bin/base_scripts/get_uccx_version.sh active > /common/drf/ccx_comps/uccx_db/uccx_version.txt] ... sh: /usr/local/bin/base_scripts/get_uccx_version.sh: /bin/sh : bad interpreter: No such file or directory Conditions: This occurs after installation of the Refresh Upgrade (RU) version 1.3 COP file, filename ciscouccx.refresh_upgrade_v1.3.cop.sgn.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases