Cisco Bug: CSCuq93934 - VCS/Expressway should not record-route with a static NAT address when se
Feb 21, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Call go through Expressway-Edge (or VCS-Expressway) traversal proxy service and B2BUA (forced encrypted) with NATed interface, call may terminate when Endpoint send FUR message (or other mid-dialogue message) Conditions: The B2BUA will try to establish TCP session between Local IP address of external facing interface and own NATed same address. If firewall doesn't allow the NAT reflection, fail to process the mid-dialogue message and Expressway will terminate the call.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases