Cisco Bug: CSCuq93410 - 8710 crashes with panic: Unrecoverable machine check exception while idl
Sep 17, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Server
- Cisco TelePresence Server on Multiparty Media 310
- Cisco TelePresence Server on Virtual Machine
- Cisco TelePresence Server on Multiparty Media 320
- Cisco TelePresence Server 7010
- Cisco TelePresence Server MSE 8710
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Telepresence Server may unexpectedly reboot with a kernel panic at the same time as rebooting for any other reason. Conditions: This signature is a possible result of any number of failures that have led to the system rebooting itself to recover. Any examples of this signature should be investigated further to find the primary failure.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases