Cisco Bug: CSCuq92974 - One flapping link could send SFE spinning
Jul 30, 2018
- Cisco Network Convergence System 6000 Series Routers
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: show processes sfe_driver location command shows high CPU consumption for the process, sfe_driver. The process may also get restarted due to this. Conditions: This could happen after maintenance operations on fabric links (FC, CXP, cable OIR or replacement) or after boot also. The underlying cause of this problem may be a dirty/broken optical cable or an improper mating of the LC or FC at the mid-plane.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases