Cisco Bug: CSCuq92951 - CM 10.0.1 OS Admin Guide - Support for SHA256 3rd Party CA Certificates
Jul 03, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Operating System Administration Guide for CallManager 10.0.1 release lists the following note under Security section for support of 3rd party CA certificates: Cisco Unified Communications Manager supports SHA1 signed certificates exclusively. Ref: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cucos/10_0_1/CUCM_BK_C2F2626C_00_cucm-os-admin-guide-100/CUCM_BK_C2F2626C_00_cucm-os-admin-guide-100_chapter_0110.html#CUCM_TK_U93D2E37_00 Conditions: Support for both SHA1 and SHA256 CSRs has been introduced in the 10.0.1 release.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases