Cisco Bug: CSCuq92240 - N9K / Denial of Service Vulnerability in service Platform Manager
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93128TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco Nexus 9000 Software reloads unexpectedly. After reload ''show version'' reports ---snip--- Last reset at [...] Reason: Reset triggered due to HA policy of Reset System version: 6.1(2)I2(3) Service: Platform Manager hap reset ---snip--- ''show core will also show two core file in ''platform'' process Conditions: Running 6.1(2)I2(3) while conducting an SNMP polling on the device.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases