Cisco Bug: CSCuq92093 - WAP561 Email alert is blank
Feb 10, 2017
- Cisco Small Business 500 Series Wireless Access Points
- Cisco WAP321 Wireless-N Selectable-Band Access Point with Single Point Setup
- Cisco WAP551 Wireless-N Single Radio Selectable Band Access Point
- Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point with Single Point Setup
- Cisco WAP561 Wireless-N Dual Radio Selectable Band Access Point
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: WAP561 Email alert is blank Conditions: When using a gmail account or Linux Server with Postfix, the emails are delivered and there is information in the body.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases