Cisco Bug: CSCuq90392 - Internal UCM domains required in VCS-E certificate?
Dec 06, 2016
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Adding internal domains to VCS-CORE and sending VCS-Edge CSR to CA for signing. Conditions: VCS Documentation require all domains configured on the VCS Core to be included on the VCS-Edge SAN list, however, if any contain internal domains in the CSR, they are rejected by the CA due to policy violation and are removed from the SAN.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases