Cisco Bug: CSCuq89508 - MVOD:Package Expiration not deleting mpg file in publish folder
May 25, 2016
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: while package expiration, mpg file published in FTP folder is not getting removed for few packages. Mpg file is deleted for the first few packages. Conditions: While package deletion, AIMDBListener thread is removing packages from DB irrespective of the response from AtisManualPublish thread which is responsible for publishing package to FTP folder. Because of some DB getAll operations done by AtisManualPublish thread, the thread is getting delayed and it is failed to get the content name from DB for those packages which are already deleted by the AIMDBListener thread.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases