Cisco Bug: CSCuq87863 - File download is not logged if external database is offline
Sep 25, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a file is downloaded using Managed File Transfer, and the external database is offline or unreachable, the file is downloaded but the download is not logged to the database. Conditions: File downloaded using Managed File Transfer. External database is offline.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases