Cisco Bug: CSCuq86047 - Nexus5k ipForward Object not giving correct results for snmpwalk
Sep 09, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Nexus5k ipForward Object not giving correct results for snmpwalk Example Server@User1:~> snmpwalk -v 2c -c test1 <device-ip> 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124 IP-MIB::ip.24.6.0 = Gauge32: 67108864 IP-MIB::ip.24.8.0 = Counter32: 0 Conditions: The issue is seen with IOS 5.1.3.N2.1c The defect is still under investigation.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases