Cisco Bug: CSCuq84976 - UCCX/IP-IVR 8.5 Bottleneck at 333 Active Calls
May 11, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: UCCX/IP IVR licensed with 400 IVR ports failing to accept more than 333 simultaneous calls. An exception like the following may be seen in the UCCX Engine (MIVR) logs: %MIVR-ENG-7-UNK:com.cisco.prompt.PromptException: startoutput failed; nested exception is: com.cisco.wf.media.driver.DriverException: ERROR TXDriverManager::startStream - failed to open a user mode rx appId=46, confId=1206, partyId=2 ERROR StreamManager::DeviceIoControl - IOCTL call failed errorCode=FFFFFFC1 numTXUser=333 numTxDriver=333 numRXUser=0 numRxDriver=334 numTXUser=333 numTxDriver=333 numRXUser=0 numRxDriver=334 Conditions: UCCX or IP IVR 8.5(1) (any SU) in a VM environment configured for 400 simultaneously active calls (400 agent OVF template used). Eg: VMs on UCS. By design, non-virtualized (MCS) clusters are limited to 300 IVR ports.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases