Cisco Bug: CSCuq83725 - Delay timestamp in unavailable presence causes wrong presence display
Aug 16, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Jabber displays out of date presence for a user after the user disconnects. Conditions: Jabber disconnects from the network and at the same time presence composition (e.g. based on telephony state change) occurs that triggers a non-available presence update.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases