Cisco Bug: CSCuq83495 - IM&P Managed File Transfer to use different namespace from existing AFT
May 05, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco XCP Managed File Transfer uses the legacy AFT namespace http://jabber.com/schemas/advanced-file-transfer which may cause existing client to attempt file transfers even though they are not compatible. Conditions: Managed File Transfer configured in an IM&P deployment. Customer has legacy or custom clients that are only compatible with XCP AFT.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases