Cisco Bug: CSCuq83441 - BGP L2VPN uses default static next-hop instead of outging intf-addr
Aug 14, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Targeted LDP peers install the wrong IP address for the router in question, breaking VCs. Conditions: If the default static route is configured into the RIB then IOS routers running 15.x code and doing BGP Autodiscovery uses the next-hop from the default static route in place of the outgoing interface address as the next-hop for sourced L2VPN routes.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases